The seven-day span ending on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 will have given thoughtful Americans a view of two dramatically different types of individuals, who are in positions of great authority.
Both of these "captains" have been (or by that date, will be) responsible for life-and-death decisions that affect Americans from every neighborhood. The differences between them, however, are profound --- as are the qualifications (or lack thereof) that each claims as justification for his position of leadership.
The "captains" this essay focuses on have been in the news quite a bit lately: Captain Chelsey Sullenberger, and "Captain" Barack Obama. Yet we've only received truthful, accurate information on one of them, from the institutions that most Americans rely upon for news and perspectives on vital affairs.
This essay will summarize "the rest of the story," in context.
"CAPTAIN" CASE STUDY 1:
- Airline pilot
- Commercial aviation safety & technology consultant
- Senior Pilot, U.S. Airways (1980-present)
- Owner, Safety Reliability Methods, Inc. (2007-present; an airline safety consulting service)
- Combat Pilot, US Air Force (1973-1980)
- 19,000 flight hours over 30 years; numerous commendations for his military and commercial flying abilities
- Instructor, investigator an author of numerous studies for/in conjunction with the NTSB, NASA and other aviation accrediting and scientific institutions
- Graduate, US Air Force Academy (1973)
- 1/15/09: Soon after takeoff, the Airbus 320 he was piloting, with 150 passengers and 4 additional crew members, became disabled due to bird ingestion in both engines. Captain Sullenberger made a series of rapid decisions that, based on his experience, he believed would stand the greatest chance of saving the most lives, both in his plane and on the ground.
- As a result of his training and experience, Captain Sullenberger landed his plane on the Hudson River, with only minor injuries to several passengers.
- Wikipedia and other sources linked therein.
"CAPTAIN" CASE STUDY 2:
- President Of The United States of America
- 305 million
- United States Senator (2005-2007* [*when he began his full-time campaign for the presidency])
- Illinios State Senator (1997-2004)
- Attorney - Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland (1993-1996; primarily represented slumlords like Tony Rezko against tenants who complained about heat, sanitation, etc.)
- Lecturer, University of Chicago School of Law (1992-2004)
- "Community Organizer" (1985-2004)
- B.A., Columbia University (1983)
- J.D., Harvard University (1991)
- Service on numerous non-profit boards
- Since announcing his run for the presidency in late 2006, Obama and his consultants were able to convince practically every U.S. provider of news, education, entertainment and information to: (a) view him as a near-deity, (b) conceal/obfuscate his liberty-subverting ideologies and affiliations, and lies about same, and (c) viciously denounce anyone who attempted to expose the reality of Obama, often as either a racist or a fascist.
- Obama's campaign was centered around its masterful use of graphical political propaganda, which created a classic cult-of-personality. It closely parallels similar campaigns run by notable facsists, communists, tyrants and dictators throughout the 20th century, including Lenin, Stalin, Hitler and Castro --- who collectively were responsible for the deaths of an estimated 120 million people.
- Between his paid propagandists, and his surrogates in the news, educational and artistic establishments, Obama was able to silence, blunt or defuse a vast array of character deficiencies that would have rapidly capsized any other politician's run for the presidency, including:
(a) The fact that he had a 20-year affiliation with a racist, America-hating preacher, and another who claimed that America is "the greatest sin against God" --- which he then repeatedly lied about (that he'd never heard such statements by either).
(b) The fact that he knowingly had long-term affiliations with self-professed, unrepentant domestic terrorists (William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn), then repeatedly lied about it. These facts alone would disqualify him from employment as even an assistant file clerk for the FBI --- or the lowest-level enlistee in the U.S. armed forces --- both of which he will now be in command of.
(c) The fact that his campaign accepted millions of dollars in illegal donations from terrorist-controlled foreign regions (Hamas-controlled Gaza) --- and engaged in massive campaign finance and voter registration fraud --- all of which he repeatedly lied about and/or obfuscated.
(d) The fact that his only "executive experience" was his failed leadership of the "Chicago Annenberg Challenge." The CAC claimed its mission was to improve education --- yet in reality, it sought to subversively indoctrinate teachers and students to accept and propagate Marxist ideology. He and fellow board member (terrorist) William Ayers, who helped get Obama this position, blew through the CAC's $100 million funding, yet achieved none of its (stated) goals.
(e) The fact that he stated in unequivocal terms, in 2005, that he did not, and would not have the experience or qualifications to be president in 2008, and promised he would not run. Yet after only 143 working days in the Senate, he reversed himself and launched his campaign. This stunt was met with only glazy-eyed cheers (and tingles up the leg?) by the news media that would have crucified any other candidate who'd so recently disqualified himself from the office.
(f) The fact that his campaign platform contains statist-collectivist elements that are nearly straight out of Marxist doctrine, while others are derived from Hitler-esque principles --- all of which can only accelerate America's descent into socialism.
(g) The fact that while serving in the Illinois Senate, he refused to support a prohibition on an abortion procedure so gruesome and barbaric* that the U.S. Senate voted unanimously to enact it; he then repeatedly lied about his position, and why he took it. (*the Born Alive Infant Protection Act)
(h) The fact that he has repeatedly made slanderous statements about the U.S. armed forces and its work throughout the world --- which America's enemies picked up on and echoed --- then repeatedly lied about it.
(i) The fact that when cornered on his lies and liberty-subversive ideology, Obama and/or his surrogates shamelessly played "the race card," falsely insinuating that such criticism is based only on his skin color.
Sources and Additional Information:
- Three essays on this website:
The Mainstream Media vs. Race Relations and Electoral Integrity in America
Congratulations To The Mainstream Media; A Call To Patriots
Twelve Key Questions That The MSM Should Have Asked --- But Refused To
- Obama - What's The Facts (ObamaLies)
Even before January 15, 2009, when one stepped on board a plane under Captain Sullenberger's command, they had good reason to feel confident in his ability to get them to their destination safely and on-time. On that fateful day, however, his training and experience gave him the ability to save hundreds of lives that, in lesser hands, may well have been lost.
Captain Sullenberger's abilities and judgment --- which were tested in split seconds --- were the result of many years of focused training and dedication to one thing: how to fly a plane with maximum assurance of safety for all concerned. Beyond this, his character is what made him who he is: his adherence to the truth and to live by it, to seek it out, and to abide by its dictates.
The contrast between Captain Sullenberger, who has been responsible for mere hundreds of Americans' lives --- and "Captain" Barack Obama, who is about to become responsible for more than 300 million of our lives, and the future of our nation, could not be more stark.
Simply put, Barack Obama is the single most unqualified person to assume the presidency in American history. He has not successfully managed so much as a hot-dog stand, but due to the above factors, he is now the most powerful man in the world.
Yet Obama's lack of qualifications and (successful) executive experience are actually the least of what should concern knowledgeable, patriotic Americans. The following should be of far greater concern to us:
(a) By all indications, America's journalistic, educational and artistic establishments will continue to act as his propagandists, protectors and worshippers
(b) The ease with which he lies about matters fundamental to America's security and prosperity
(c) The statist-collectivist-fascist ideas he harbors and obfuscates, which, if implemented, will drive America to its knees, economically and culturally
If we are to avert the disaster that all the above factors are leading us to, it will be up to each of us to make our voices known, consistently and energetically --- on the Web, on the radio, in letters to the editor, in the arts, and every other area of consequence.
Good luck, America. We are most certainly going to need it.
ADDENDUM: THE "NEW LINCOLN" COMPARISON
In the past few weeks, Obama's sycophants in the news media have been echoing his campaign's subversively-advanced theme, that he is something of a modern-day Abraham Lincoln.
This is perhaps the single most offensive and outrageous aspect of Obama's entire campaign. Although Lincoln was a failure at almost everything he applied himself to, prior to becoming president, his character was unimpeachable, and he firmly understood the foundation of liberty upon which the American experiment was built, and relies.
Two statements by Lincoln, made barely a month apart in 1864, exemplify this fact (emphasis mine):
"We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others, the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men's labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatible things, called by the same name - liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatible names - liberty and tyranny."
- "Address at Sanitary Fair, Baltimore, Maryland," April 18, 1864
"Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
- "Reply to New York Workingmen's Democratic Republican Association," March 21, 1864
As has been shown via his statements and campaign, Barack Obama vehemently disagrees with these principled, uniquely-American statements of individualism, self-motivation, liberty and property rights.
It is nauseatingly ironic that at a time in America's history when we desperately need another Lincoln, the one who on November 4, 2008 ascended to the presidency based on liberty-subverting lies and propaganda so cavalierly implies (himself, or via his surrogates) that he is a modern version of this great man.
Original materials are © Copyright 2009 by Expedio, and Expedio5x5.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Publications and syndicators – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publications and syndicators – contact email@example.com.